Saturday, November 06, 2010

Jingle bells.. jingle bells..

I have been busy making Christmas cards for my workshop today, and all the while I have been singing in my head Christmas songs! Santa baby is a frequent one! I love Christmas and the build up to it, and this year is no exception. I just wish that the days weren't so dark so early, and that the sun shone a bit more, but in Santa's words..hey ho!!
My ladies are in for a treat today, and if you are reading this early and want to come along, there are a couple of places left. Just come to Pickleberry Papercrafts near Faversham for 10am.
I always play with all mediums when creating for a workshop, and this one has Ten Seconds Studio metal  in pink and coloured with some Viva Decor paints for a base, some of Tim's Alterations , and an on the Edge die. The stamp used is from Tim's Holiday Wishes set.

If you would like a treat we have 15% off all orders on the website this weekend in honour of Guy Fawkes, you know the man who started fireworks, and bonfires! lol
I am off to get myself dolled up to meet my public.. that is getting on my old jeans, an old shirt and my apron, so I don't get messy!! you didn't expect me to come in my party dress, did you? rofl.
Have a very Creative and Christmassy day... she says singing Santa baby to herself!


10 comments:

Sid said...

That's a fab card, full of movement !!

Rosemary said...

Well I was looking forward to today, now I have seen the sneaky peak I am REALLY looking forward to it. Are you going to sing for us too? LOL

Lynn Stevens said...

oh Jennie those Deer are so Kewl!
Wish I was closer I'd be there in a heartbeat and with bells on! LOl

Anonymous said...

Those dancing metal reindeer are fab! x

Anonymous said...

Those deer are incredible, Jennie!

Jan Hennings said...

Love this and so unique!

The Scrappy Tree said...

An early Merry Christmas to you! the deer look fab :) hope you got to see some fireworks last night, they cancelled ours because of the rain!!

Netty said...

Why oh why do you keep posting brilliant craftings with terrific products....its driving me mad with want.........and want.......and want. Annette x

WendyK said...

I was at the NEC on Friday, and your friend Nina spilt the beans about the wires, or should I say lack of them. great work by the way. A shame your workshops are so far away from Wales, they sound fun.

Kristin said...

Jennie, the texture on the deer are Amazing! Love the little wintery scenes too! Gets me excited for winter, even if we won't get those scenes in Cali lol:) I hope you can join our Blue challenge at TST, we know you would do somethings fab! http://thescrappytree.blogspot.com/2010/11/world-pneumonia-day-blue-challenge.html

Kxxx