Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winner of Crafty Snowman's blog Candy!

Thank you everyone for playing the game, and although no-one got it completely right.. there were THREE worthy winners! The correct items were Studio paints in Painterly Pink, Classic Teal, and Sable Brown. Stickles in Tumbled glass, and Broken china for his eyes! and an Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearl Mist for his nose! Of course Tim's Ornate Plate added glam to his neck!

the nearest was Esther, so a package will be on its way to you, and so close too were Sarah A and Stampersue! Congratulations!
Mal Will be putting your goodies into the post when you have emailed me your snail mail addresses!
Have a very Creative Sunday..I am hoping to go Christmas shopping, and get in a bit of me time too :))

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

I had no clue so didn't even try! Congats to your winners!

Esther said...

OOh..how exciting..an extra little christmas prezzie for me..thanks so much..Esther xx

Sarah A said...

Well done Esther, enjoy your goodies!

Sarah x

Sarah A said...

Wow I just re read the post and realised my names was there too.... must stop trying to speed read at this unearthly hour!!!

Whoop whoop!!

Sarah x

Stampersue said...

Well done Esther I hope you enjoy your extra chissy pressy

Stampersue
X