Friday, February 18, 2011

OWOH .. and the winner is..

I have to say a BIG thank you to all the gorgeous and wonderful people who commented on my One World One Heart post! What a fabulous blog hop it was this year, and a big thank you to Lisa who hosted it! I know you want to know who won, so please step up to the podium
ALTERED ARTIFACTS!
Congratulations! I am emailing you right now...
Here is what she won,

 and I will be back next year with Lisa's new blog hop..  OUR WORLD OUR ART
check it out... :)))
Have a great creative day!

7 comments:

Sid said...

Congratulations !!

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, it's a beaut - congrats to that lucky winner.

Ann said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!!! xx

Pam said...

Congrats! This is such a wonderful art frame!
Pam

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful entry and love the embossed flower!

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

I am stunned! I have so enjoyed playing for the past 3 years! I have so enjoyed boppin around the blogland, meeting so many wonderful artists, seeing all the amazing artwork amd discovering all the kewl products I never knew existed as well. However this is the first time I have ever won myself! I adore this lovely frame, the grunge roses are to die for and I can not wait to see it in real life and hang it up in my art studio!
Thank you so much!
Inka
¯\(°‿o)/¯

Rachelxx said...

Lucky lady! Enjoy :-)