Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random!

Last night while it was still light ( at six o'clock! !!) I grabbed a stamp and then another one, then another, then another... are you getting the picture? lol. I wanted to try out the new Glassine paper envelopes from Mr Holtz, and just grabbed a few stamps that were lying about on my desk. I used my trusty Black Archival inkpad and just randomly stamped them on the front of the envelope! Stamps are The Artistic Stamper ball bottle and Travel, Butterfliy and Head from Karantha, eye from Wendy Vecchi, Leaves from Claudine, and words and label from Tim Holtz. The pen nib is from the new Idea-ology..love these as they have flt backs, so you can glue them. The tag was cut from the new Idea-ology Crowded Attic paper stash, and the ribbon is from some gorgeous vintage French ribbon that will be at Ally Pally :)).
It is a very random set of stampings, and probably needs more added, but for now here it is!

Have a very creative day!
Hugs

11 comments:

Sheilagh said...

I love this, do you have these envelopes on your site?

Sheilagh

Sid said...

Stamping looks good on the glassine Jennie !!

Daniele said...

just lovely Jennie ...its great now that we have light mornings and evenings even more crafting time, must check out the envelopes they look great
hugs and smiles

Helen said...

Ooh, they're looking good!

Crafting Queen said...

Great project, love the pen nib!

TonyR said...

Cant wait to try the new Glassine myself!! It looks great!
xx

Pam said...

Looks very cool! I have a feeling those envelopes are going to be very popular!
Pam

Jan Hennings said...

Love this :)

Minxy said...

I like random.. random is good :D

jude said...

Jennie beautiful piece of work.I think they are a must have!
Thanks for showing
hugs judex

Kate said...

Super Duper!