Monday, August 29, 2011

Configuring it at a workshop

I seem to have been AWOL again from my blog...ooops! Does sitting on the M25 for almost 2 1/2 hours on Friday excuse me? no, probably not, but it took me 6 hours to get to Cambridge,( which usually takes 2!) and I finally arrived about 6pm to set up for my Configurations Print tray workshop at It's Crafting Time! We had a wonderful day Saturday, and the ladies all created and chatted, and uteed, and ate chocolate birthday cake to their hearts content! Here are a few photos from the day, and finally my printers tray.

before the onslaught!


working hard!

Birthday Girl!

Thank you to Nina, and Helen, and another Helen, and Lea, Laura, Moira and Hilary, Tracy and the Birthday girl Alison, for making my day wonderful! I am tired, and exhausted, but full of ideas for my next workshop there!

I am off to spend today , which is a National Holiday here in the UK, doing a little retails therapy, and being lazy!
Have a creative day!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Love your printers tray! Been wanting to try one some day! Looks like you all had a fab time!!!
Pam

Sid said...

Fab tray and glad you had a fantastic workshop (that journey sounds horrendous Jennie !)

Jan Hennings said...

What a fun workshop!These are so fun to alter!

Tigs said...

It was a fab workshop full of techniques. I finished my tray on Sunday. Looking forward to the next one with you Jennie xx

Crafting Time said...

I had a really good time Jennie, cannot wait for your next workshop
Helen xx