Thursday, January 05, 2012

It's SALE time!

Hello, and I do hope that you had a brilliant break (if you had one), and are getting back into the swing of things! Now the same cannot be said of me, as my entire studio looks like a bomb has hit it, and needs a good winter spring clean! A job for today while the winds howl around outside, and it is cosy and warm inside! I don't make resolutions for the new year, and although I don't, one passed my mind that perhaps I should try to blog more often, even if it wasn't a piece of artwork, and so with that in mind, here are details of a GREAT SALE with up to 25% off everything at The Artistic Stamper, a perfect time to get those stamps you have always wanted, or  with even more off these- Perfect Pearl Mists

And just in case you haven't seen, and would like a kick start to your 2012 crafting check out The Creative Team artwork .. fabulous creations to start the new year with Sarah Engels-Greer as our guest designer.

Have a more creative day than me... it is a paperwork and perhaps a tidy up day for me ...yuck!
Hugs

No comments: