Sunday, February 26, 2012

mini canvas workshop

Yesterday was great fun as always! A mini half day workshop at Pickleberry with yours truly always makes me realise that there is so much potential out there, and oh boy we always have so much fun! The idea was to semi recreate Tim's workshop from Stitches with the tools that we had. I managed to get a full set of the new Distress marker pens for everyone to use and try, and with lots of die cutting and craft knife cutting ( I was amazed that some people had never used a craft knife to cut out!) new techniques were learnt, and gorgeous original artwork was made! Thank you to Rosemary, Barbara, Lesley, Caroline, Liz and Carole for putting up with me, and to Kate for hosting!
Here are a few of the creations made during the morning. No pics of the class as I had my camera on the wrong setting and they are just a blur!! doh! Must remember to check settings before taking pictures! The last one is mine, and only half of it as I didn't get time to finiahs it! too busy teaching!!






Have a a very creative day

4 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

I wish I'd gone to this workshop! The canvases are beautiful.

SusanLotus said...

Great artwork!
Hugs Susan

Unknown said...

That looks like a great class and the projects everyone produced are lovely

505whimsygirl said...

Very cool!! I bought a bunch of 2 x 2 canvases and was planning to make Christmas ornaments out of them. Perhaps I'll try making a couple of these also. I bet this workshop was a blast!!

Hugs,
Kay