Monday, May 07, 2012

Saturday's Workshop

I hope you are having a great long weekend.. I was being lazy yesterday, and a little bit lazy today!!, and Saturday was spent having a great deal of messy and inky fun with these ladies at It's Crafting Time!

 I was teaching altered book techniques for the day, and as always, am continually blown away by the magnificent creations that happen during class. Here are a couple of pictures, that I took with my new camera during class....

and this is the beginning of my niche, with the gorgeous colours provided by Dylusion's Sprays!

 Thank you to Nina for putting up with me, and oops!! sorry about your red wine jumper!! LOL .. clumsy fingers I have!! Thank you to Jess, Alison, Lucy, Helen, Jenny, Pat, Brenda, Laura, Cheryl, and Tracy, it was joy to teach you... see you at the next one!
P.S. if you haven't seen my blog candy it is here :))
Have a very inky day
Hugs

6 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...oooo marvelous work and gorgeous shimmering colours (that reminds me I must make a start on my journal!) looks like lots of fun was had by all...Mel :)

Unknown said...

Love that final pic, it makes me want to reach out and touch, there is just so much colour and texture.

Sid said...

Looks like you had a great time, those colours are so vibrant !

E-designat said...

Wow, I do live on the wrong side of the sea;) Looks like you hade a great day. Thanks for your great tips and trix att Alexandra Palace, It was so lovely to see and meet you.

Best regards Erika

Minxy said...

Awesome grungy textured pages, yummy

JoZart Designs said...

Ooh! more ideas for me when I get around to doing my altered book. Wish I was closer so I could pop down for a class with you.
Great to see you at Port Sunny and I've posted your pic on my blog... it's a lovely one with a lovely smile from you. Hope you had a good day.. .we did!
Love Jo x (JoZarty)