Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas is a'coming!

I have been on a roll this week, creating tags for my Christmas tag workshop later today, and having a ball at the same time! I am definitely not a winter girl, but I am beginning to wonder if the fact that I am forced inside, and cannot get any sun makes me create a little harder?! Or is it because I have to? But I am loving it, and I am loving Tim's Christmas dies: the best set ever! Poinsettias, snowflake rosettes, wreaths, cardinals...seem to be making me quite merry! LOL

I combined my love of faux porcelain flowers dipped in the meltpot with the poinsettia die, , and dipped it into clear UTEE, and added some faux porcelain holly leaves too. Add a Christmas Greeting, and a tad of the new Distress Stains, and Christmas is a'coming!



Have a very creative day.
Hugs

12 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Its Gorgeous lovely and Christmassy !

Scrumplescrunch said...

OMG Jennie, I think you have just sold me on the new Distress Stain.
The colour you have obtained on the Tag oozes richness; it is mouth watering! And your Faux Porcelain Poinsettia has reminded me to use this technique again, I love everything about this creation.
Smiles:)
Sue

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE it, Jennie!

~Linda

Vic said...

Fabulous!

Gabrielle said...

So pretty! I think I might need that die...!!!!

Inkypinkycraft said...

A great tag and love the glossy flower! Great festive make trace x

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

love the glossy !

Rosemary said...

So looking forward to this one!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag, the poinsettia looks amazing.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous!!

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious glowing tag, and the glossy poinsettia looks fabulous!
Alison x

gayle said...

Really loving Tim's Christmas dies myself this year! Loving the faux porcelain effect, gorgeous tag :)