Friday, December 07, 2012

Rocking around the Christmas Tree!

I thought you might like to see the project we made last Saturday at my annual Christmas workshop. I took some of the little boxes from Tim's Configurations boxes, and made them into little houses with roofs!



 Add an old fashioned snowman made out of cotton wool, a sprayed Configuration tree and lamp or two, and lots of snow and glitter!

 oh and a bauble and angel as well!





 My favourite bit was making the roofs. I used Sizzix Alterations for this, Tim's Brick Wall and cobblestones, and added the die cut out and also used it as a mask! There are lots of way you can use his new decorative strips...but just perfect for roofs!!


I also made a quick video as photographing it in the round was nigh on impossible. Because it has licensed music in it, it doesn't show on mobiles or tablets :((

 
Have a very creative weekend,
Hugs

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh that's pretty, can't wait to get one made.

Anonymous said...

LOVE!!

Pam said...

Just love the little village!!

Jenny Marples said...

So imaginative Jennie. I just love the little details on this and you are right, those roofs are fantastic. Hugs, Jenny x

Redanne said...

This is lovely Jennie, love the little snowman and the roofs are brilliant, so much detail.

Words and Pictures said...

So cute!! Great way to use the little boxes...
Alison x

Linda M. Cain said...

Sooooo darn cute! I love it!

~Linda

Jan Hennings said...

love this!!