Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come sewing with me!

Yesterday I did an very intimate workshop with Kate, Rosemary and Caroline, and everybody worked very hard using lots of great products and learning to sew!! lol

Actually this workshop involved no sewing, just threading, and over on The Artistic Stamper Creative Team, I given a few of the techniques of the workshop. Thank you girls for a fab day, I was thoroughly exhausted when I got home! Next month we have a wax class which will be just as fun, and if you would like to come along click here to be transported for all the details.
Have a Great Sunday and don't forget to pop over to The Creative Team too!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Loved the Workshop Jennie, so many techniques, thank you!

Sid said...

Great creative ideas here !!

Shazza said...

I would LOVE to come along Jennie, wish I lived closer. Looks fab x

Rosemary said...

What a great day it was, thanks for all your help.

Caroline Hallett said...

was a marvellous day - thanks for teaching me so many new techniques and ideas