Saturday, March 19, 2011

A fond farewell

Today is my last post for Gingersnap Creations, and in my travels, I found some wonderful elements just perfect for adding to a piece of art!.
For my last post for the wonderful, creative Gingersnap Creations have a little hop, skip and jump over to here, and have a look at what I created for them!

I am off to Cambridge this weekend for a weekend of workshops, so will be back Monday with photos, if I remember my camera and the batteries don't run out!!
Have a creative weekend!

9 comments:

Pam said...

Love your tribute piece!!
Pam

Paper Paradise said...

Love the frame Jennie and what a find with the snaps! Have a fab weekend full of fun! Sue x

Jan Hennings said...

Love this!

Dorota said...

Wow,your blog is so beautifull,I am going to visit you often,I love it!please visit me too:

www.jewellerybijou.com
hugs
Dorota

Silver MLM said...

Your tribute piece is wonderful!
Silver MLM

Jean Franks Beck said...

Jennie, thanks so much for sharing your positively stunning artwork with us over at GC! I have learned a lot from you, through your wonderful tutorials and just watching how you use different images and products. We'll miss you, but I'll of course be visiting here more now! Have a wonderful week. :)

Terry said...

Fabulous creaton! Love how you used that die!

Vicki Romaine said...

I will reallty miss you at GC. Hopefully you will be back soon. That neat table is not enticing (1st pic) but the table with all those people at all that stash is very enticing to me...wish I could have been there. You must have had a ball.

Anonymous said...

Awesome project! I totally adored it!

Thanks for sharing all your great creativity with the Gingersnapper community over the past year.

Big hugs!!