Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Celebrating Mad Hatter Month!

When I was asked if The Artistic Stamper would like to sponsor The Altered Alice blog challenge,how could I refuse? I mean , we have Alice in Wonderland stamps by Mabel Lucie Attwell, and June is Mad Hatter Day, and we have the Mad Hatter ....I mean how could a girl refuse?!!So to celebrate and to join in, I have brought my teapot to the party.....
There is still almost a week to join in, so pop over to The Altered Alice and see the absolutely stunning artwork that the team have done!
Have a very creative day!

5 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

Thanks so much for bringing a teapot to The Altered Alice Mad Tea Party! And thanks even more sponsoring us this month with such a generous prize! Love your project, it is absolutely PERFECT for the occasion! :-)

Sid said...

Fab creation Jennie !!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Oooh I love that teapot Jennie and the stamped images are the perfect addition. Thanks so much for sponsoring The Altered Alice this month I have really enjoyed creating with this stamp. Tracy Evans x

Rachelxx said...

Amazing!!

BarbaraW said...

Thanks for joining us this month at the Altered Alice challenge tea party. Your tea pot with the wonderful characters is fantastic. Thanks for sponsoring us. That stamp is so much fun to use.