Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Come and join me....

this Saturday at Pickleberry Papercrafts for an ink filled workshop, learning how to use all the Ranger distress products! We will play with distress crackle paint, distress stickles, distress embossing powder, and of course distress inks and the new stains! You will go home with lots of techniques, knowledge, a folder full of tags, and of course inky fingers! LOL.

As a Ranger Educator, I spent 3 whole days two years ago at Ranger U, soaking up all the knowledge Tim Holtz, Suze Weinberg, and Claudine Hellmuth could give us. Now it is my turn to give you some of that knowledge. There are a few spaces left , if you fancy taking part. You can book on line or telephone Kate at the shop on 01795 597757.
Look forward to seeing you there :))
Have an inky day!

6 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

arggghhh

I wanna come and play - will try to send Liz instead...then she can teach me,

must book a class with you later in the year...

Dx

Rosemary said...

See you there Jennie, looks great - as usual

craftimamma said...

Awww, this would be right up my street but alas ..... too far away.

Have fun (I'm sure you will)

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

What gorgeous tags! Bet your students will have a great time,

Lucy x

Rachelxx said...

Wish I could join you - sounds great fun! Those tags are fabby!

craftytrog said...

Those tags look fab! Wish I could be there Jennie! xx