Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shabby Chic!

Earlier this week, Hels had a birthday, and I always try to make a card for her...but you know that saying... never enough time, but amazingly enough I found time, and I used the technique that I used for the Grungy Monday set of drawers to make a card. Shabby Chic is what it is called, just using Dabbers, clear embossing, and stamps, so simple but so effective!

I know she got the card in time ( good old postal service!)so I can show you
I am running backwards to get out to my class this morning... so love you and leave you
Have a creative Saturday!

8 comments:

Sid said...

Fab card Jennie !!

craftimamma said...

Gorgeous effect and a wonderful card Jennie.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sandi McLean said...

Beautiful card, it will certainly be loved!

Fuchsia said...

Awesome card !

Hels Sheridan said...

the photo doesn't do the texture and the smokiness of the background, tis so pretty... thanks!! :O)) x

Rachelxx said...

Gorgeous card Jennie :-)

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous card Jennie, love the background! Hope you had a nice workshop day! xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the layered blues.