Monday, June 20, 2011

Distressing our way!

What a fabulous and creative workshop on Saturday at Pickleberry Papercrafts. Thank you to Carole, Sue, Susie, and Rosemary for continuing to amaze me with creativity, and innovation! The class was all about distressing and using Ranger 's Tim Holtz Distress products. This was the desk before and then after,

and absolutely loved this piece of Rosemary's
and this is a couple of my tags made using clear embossing, and then using the new Distress stains over them... oh so many possibilities!

Thank you girls, and Kate for the great day! And if you fancy coming to see me demonstrate Adirondack products, alcohol ink, dye and pigment inks, and the wonderful Adirondack colour washes, then please pop by Pickleberry Papercrafts on Tuesday ( open 10am till10pm for a Discovery Demo day. I will be there all morning!
Have a creative day!
 

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Jennie, thank you for the mention. I loved the worksop and I am still drooling over the tags I brought home. Thanks for a great day.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh they look great. Am so enjoying the distress stains. Just a bit tight to share them yet!!

Kate said...

Thanks to you too Jennie, fab workshop as always! K x

Pam said...

Love the after table pic! Great tags, will have to try the embossing, and distress stain one!!
Pam

Nicks said...

Ooooo what stamp is the Crows head??

craftytrog said...

Fabulous inky tags! xx

Kaz Hall said...

Wish I lived closer! Looks like a fab workshop xx