Friday, March 26, 2010

Imagine this!

Yesterday, the new Idea-ology arrived from Mr Holtz.Well, not him personally, but that would have been as Linda would say, a miracle! I mean imagine the man who can climb mountains just with memo pin and a pair of non stick scissors! turning up on your doorstep!:) It arrived in several boxes with a very nice man from UPS, and could I wait to get my grubby mitts on it ... you guessed... no! Out came the papers and the tags, and one of the accroutements, and one of the charms....and the glue and the new distress inks. I couldn't get anymore on my desk, so I created something quick and shabby for you! This is using the Shabby Vintage Paper, oh they are fab, but then I am a blue and pink girl, and I used a Maya Road saying, to which I added distress inks. The stamp is one of Tim's ( his ever faithful flourish), and the colours used are Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey, which I used on the stamp, and around the edges of the tag. I just added one of the buttons and the mini crown ( these would be lovely in sets of 6 or more.. do you hear me Tim?) lol
Anyway, here it is for you, and you can buy everything in the shop now!
Have a great day, I am off to prep for my Distress ink workshop tomorrow at Pickleberry Crafts. Cannot wait, will be fun!
Hugs

24 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous tag im really gonna have to get me some of these new things to play with

Helen said...

Oh, I want them.....

this is just gorgeous.

cockney blonde said...

Love it, x

whyducks said...

Oh Jennie I never thought of Tim in the terms of the Black magic crafting man! Lol what a wonderful thought!
Not normally a brown girl, but I love what you have done with the tag, it is great, so pretty. Enjoy your teaching weekend. x

Kaz said...

Oh that tag is fab! I love those colours at the mo, and those crowns are great! xx

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful tag GF, time to shop. Can't wait to see what you share from your class!

Paperfanatic said...

this is really lovely. you have got to love that man and his imagination, which so helps us in ours.

June said...

Jennie i am loving your work right now and all these beautiful new things to play with. I shall have to save up to buy some as they are inspiring ... well you are
hugs June xxxx

Anonymous said...

That tag is just so yummy! I NEED the distress inks and one of those cute little crowns now.

Lynn Wild

Chris said...

OMG that tag is beautiful...I love the flourish stamp and the little crown!!
Have been playing with distress inks myself this week and they are soooooo addictive.
Off to have a look at the new goodies.
hugs
Chris xx

Lori said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love those new colors, and those embellies are AWESOME!

Angelnorth said...

Love the little crown on the g, fab tag!

Hels Sheridan said...

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that paper...and those buttons...and that charm...like...NO~W!!!!!

Gillian .... said...

Love the look of this tag Jennie, who could resist all those goodies :)

Christine said...

Love this!!! And I would love all that Tim Holtz madness!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Debby said...

Quick for you! This gorgeous piece of art would have taken me weeks! I'm jealous you got your new toys. Still waiting on mine. This really is spectacular.

tanya watts said...

so you love the new colours??? hahah! they are fab aren't they!!!

xxx

Unknown said...

what a brilliant tag - gorgeous colours and textures. Lucky ladies on your workshop

Anita said...

What a fun tag and have fun with your new goodies!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Heavenly :) I need to do some shopping!!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty tag! Love that saying!

Kristin said...

Lovely tag Jennie, thanks for sharing. I hope you are doing well.

Lucy Edmondson said...

I love this, Jennie, the colours and the use of the crown above the letters,

Lucy x

SueHart said...

Gorgeous tag, Jennie.
Fab colours!