Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Creative Team Monthly Challenge- Embossing & Texture

Hi!
  Just a quickie blogpost to let you know that this month's challenge has started over on Them Creative Team's blog. This month we are inviting you to take part with some texture and embossing, and I would interpret that anyway you like! LOL It just must have some stamping in it .

Here is a sneaky peek of my piece, and why not hop over the blog and check out the girls gorgeous pieces :)

I look forward to seeing your entries.
Have a creative day
{hugs}
 

2 comments:

massofhair said...

This months challenge sounds fun! DT projects are fabulous!!! :-) xxx

Unknown said...

I had to stop by after seeing this on the DT list - I adore altered books and don't make nearly enough of them - this is AWESOME & has so many of my fav things; fav colors, gears, little bottles. . . just my kind of art :)