Saturday, January 10, 2009

A little warmth for you!

It is freezing here in Kent, the temperature does not seem to have lifted all day, and there is a big roaring fire in our living room, just waiting for me to warm my toes! However before I go, I have to just tell you about the new Challenge on the Objet D'art Blog Challenge. Oddly enough I made the artwork without realising it was going to be so cold today, and came up with a bizarre idea of converting a tin into a mini fridge. How I created it is on the challenge blog.
If you would like to take part, take a tin, any tin, round, square, long, short, with beans, or without beans and make it your own! So while it is so cold outside, get out your stash and your mojo, and create!
Keep warm.....

6 comments:

Moni said...

Great work! Hugs, Moni

lorhen82 said...

I like your inspiration for turning it into a fridge! Cute! ~Lori

Leanne said...

That is absolutely fantastic!! Love it!
Leanne :o)
xx

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha - only you could be inspired by the freezing weather to make a fridge - and what a fantastic one it is too. I would love to rummage through your 'stash' you have some amazing things.

It is absolutely brilliant.

I think I will have a rummage to find a tin and take part - off to the challenge blog now.

Shazza said...

what a fab fridge Jennie, love the littel note clip too
x

Linda . J said...

Hi Jennie great work and I just happen to have two tins doing nothing but no mojo.
Hugs Pinklilac