I made this piece for Lots to Do challenge when really I should have been working on new stamp designs! The challenge was to make a piece including a frame in the artwork. I used an Ikea wooden Frame, and white crackled painted it, then wiped over it with black Adirondack ink. I used White and Black Dabber on the Grungeboard Alphas , then sanded off the black ones and inked the white ones. It wouldn't quite fit in through the back, I guess I should have measured it first before I out the letters on (doh!), so I put it on the front, and I think it works really well! The paper behind is from one of my favourites-Black Market-Ebony & Alabaster.