Monday, June 07, 2010

Letters in my book!


The theme this week on Sunday Stampers is letters, and although I strictly haven't stamped at all, I liked the idea, and I needed a bookmark, and I needed to use Tim's new Lost and Found paper, and I needed to use the bingo embossing die, so I needed to enter it. LOL! I do hope Hel's you will forgive the lack of stamping, but this was made inbetween other stuff, while trying to get my very pins and needled hand to work!
The embossing die was used with Grungepaper, now back in stock, The old scrabble tiles were distress inked (love the way the grain of the wood picks up the ink), and the paper just fitted perfectly. A bit of fun for a Monday!
Happy Creating, and join in with Hel's challenge, it lasts a week...
Hugs

17 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous grungy tag! I hope your hand will be okay for the grunge workshop. Take care. x

patcrafts said...

Even without stamping I really like your grungey Book mark.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

How much do I just luv it? Lots GF!

Jan said...

This is inspired! Love it!

Helen said...

Jennie it looks great, even without stamping!

G Peplow said...

I love it, colour, form, quirkiness, brilliant,xx

flutterbycrafter said...

It's gorgeous, love it.

Gillian .... said...

Love the grungyness of this tag Jennie, looks great. Hope your hand is better soon, take care x

Netty said...

This is terrific Jennie, so inventive and definitely has the Tim Holtz flavour....
Take care, Annette x

Lisa Holtzman said...

It's fabulous, stamping or no stamping!

Sid said...

Ohhh ! What a fab grungy effect Jennie!

Lynn Stevens said...

Great bookmark, love the addition of the scrabble tiles.

Hels Sheridan said...

No stamping??? Tsk, tsk... however, you are forgived cos this is just loverly.. that tassle is yummy.. thanks for joining in with the challenge hun x *BTW, have stopped chucking up now LOL*

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh I NEED a bookmark just like that Jennie ;o) love it!
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

Love the grunge look Jennie! The scrabble tiles look great! x

Martha said...

wow, your interpretation for the challenge is great!

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Love your bookmark!