Saturday, June 19, 2010

It is always a pleasure...

to go to work...Let me explain..once a month at I do a workshop at Pickleberry Crafts. Today's is using Grungepaper, as the wonderful girls I teach requested it! I have no problem teaching this as I just love the medium, and because it works so wonderfully with the rose technique, this is what I will be teaching, along with other things too, of course! Over on Gingersnap Creations, I have done a tutorial showing you how to make the roses. I know a lot of you do make them, but it is always good to get a refresher! lol
Here is a sneak peek of the project I shall be making with everyone today. If you would like to do this workshop, I am repeating it at Sharon's Card Crafts on September 18th.
Back tomorrow with some fun from the workshop, if I remember to take my camera! Have a creative day!
Hugs

15 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Jennie, You know I think your flowers were the very first ones I saw! Then had to try myself! What an inspiration you have been to so many. Thank you for sharing your talent!
Pickelberry Crafts,what a delightful name it even sounds fun!
You gals have the best store names over there! ours our boring, michaels, craft warehouse, blah blah blah.. LOL

Sid said...

Now those roses look really grungy Jennie ! Just to my liking !!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh they look fab. Wish I was there!

Carole said...

brilliant !

Helen said...

Your roses look fab, will be checking out the tut, you can't have too many!

Minxy said...

How funny, i'm just about to blog a tag with a grungpaper rose on.. your selection looks yummy.. forgot i could emboss the flowers first, gonna try that later :)

Netty said...

The flowers are fab Jennie. Make sure you take your camera as longing to see the results. Annette x

Kate said...

And it's always a pleasure to have you come and teach :) Fab workshop today, everyone inky and having fun!

Hazel said...

Hope you've had a good day - would love to have been there - must check the tut on Gingersnap x

Deborah said...

They have a gorgeous grungy/gothic vibe - love them!

embroidnurse said...

Thank you Jennie for another wonderful day! Very proud of what I made today. xxxx

craftimamma said...

What fabulous roses. Wish I was near enough for that workshop. Bet it was great.

Lesley Xx

Ali Manning said...

Your roses are fabulous, Jennie - I can't wait to try them!

Jacqueline said...

I ordered that stamp set over the weekend! Been dying to have a bash at these glorious little roses for aaaaaages! I have a really sweet idea for these and just can't wait to get the stuff to try it out! I do hope it works! Hopefully when I'm done I'll let you see them!

Thanks for sharing,

Jackie x

Anonymous said...

great day yesterday Jennie thank you . Just off on my travels for the day but time to visit my roses first . Cant believe that we all did the same class but everyones was so different .Lovely XX
Sandy