Sunday, June 20, 2010

A grungy time was had by all..

in yesterday's class! We played with grungepaper all day, making the ubiquitous rose, and tattered florals, got inky and painty, and very grungy! I had a wonderful time teaching, and a big thank you to everyone.. it was fun as always :) Here are some of the gorgeous creations everyone made, and as most people know my capacity for names is atrocious, (one of the traits of having hormones at silly ages!), so ladies thank you, I just adored what you did! The inspiration in teaching always makes me smile, and go home with a grin on my face :)
This was lunch..mmm cupcakes!
Flowers and colours galore, oh and purple of course! lol
This is my sample for the class, and you saw a sneak peek of it yesterday, so here it is in its entirety.
Have a very creative Sunday,
Hugs

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to see my little bird sneeked in too. sandyxxxxx

Claireabelle said...

Jennie, looks like a fabulous time was had by all!
x

Sid said...

How crative is all that aret? Great day was had by all by the looks of it !!

Rosemary said...

What a fab time, thanks Jenny for a great, fun day and another wonderful piece of work to take home.

Daniele said...

wow what a lovely bunch of grunge flowers....cup cakes looked yummy to
hugs x

Helen said...

Just stunning. Such lovely variations of colours.

Von said...

Love how the frames have been decorated sets the flowers off a treat :)
Von

June said...

Ohhh what fab pieces, it looks like a great time, wish i was there lol.
Stunning results everyone
hugs June xxxxx

LisaVeronica said...

so cool!!!!

Netty said...

Gorgeous beds of flowers, beautiful. Wish I could have joined in. Great photos. Annette x

Lynn Stevens said...

Looks like a fab class, I wish you didn't live across the pond :0(
I'd be at every one!

Hels Sheridan said...

Sorry, what was your name again??? ROFL Look slike you all had a grand time x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, all those flowers are beautiful, what a great class!

Minxy said...

love how the same class can produce such different end results...looks like a great class

Unknown said...

Fan blooming tastic. How I wish there were classes in Norfolk

I love all the different flower styles and colours - gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Lovely frames by everyone! xx

embroidnurse said...

Had such a great time, wonderful girls and so funny! :) xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh they're wonderful. The class is just the sort of thing I love to do
Anne x

Shazza said...

tis gorgeous and I love those roses
x

Caroline and Jayne said...

loving the flowers xxx
You should come and share your craft projects on our blog www.fiskarettes.co.uk sure fiskarettes would love to see x