It is such a gorgeous day today, and we are off to the seaside for an outing! Actually we are playing hookey, and in fact going to Bournemouth to sort out some stuff for a friend. Will tell all when we return. In the meantime yesterday I played with some grungepaper (now in stock!) and the Tattered Florals die and some of the new Black Enamels. It didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, mainly because I think I have a trapped nerve in my left hand, and have pins and needles in it, and couldn't manipulate the flower to the degree I wanted. I seem to do so much with my left hand, but I am pleased with the effect I got. Hopefully my hand will be ok with some rest and get its strength back. The tag was made inking with distress inks in lots of reds, and then I used Ink Potion 9 which had the effect of lightening it up, bleaching it, and generally distressing the inks.. There is lots of stamping and masking too! the scan also had the effect of flattening the flower.
I should have used the camera, which is packed away with my bucket and spade!