Monday, April 11, 2011

new, new, new!

May I present to you The Artistic Stamper new range of stamps for April! Lots of new Mabel Lucie Attwell, new steampunk, new backgrounds, and  new style of stamp from Sioux Jenneys, one of our illustrious Creative Team. Sioux asked me if I would like her designs, and we of course said yes, and now they are available for you to buy! Gorgeous ballet dancers and more... Thank you to Hels for demoing this weekend at Ally Pally , and for her stamp suggestions too...check out the hot air balloon! and a big thank you to one of my blog readers who noticed a spelling mistake ( note toi self, must learn to read!) in one of my new plates which I have now rectified, and this will be available early next week..
Here is a little piece of artwork I did over the weekend, using Crafty Notions new moulds, our new wings in utee, and a Calligraphy mat stamped into utee.

I am so tired that it feels like I am writing and typing a load of gibberish (go on admit it is a load of gibberish!) so I am off to finish my day's work, and then crash out on the sofa! I will be back tomorrow  to announce the winners of the blog candies!

7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Very COOL!

Kat said...

Hi Jennie,
the new stamps are fab,
loved seeing them in the flesh at ally pally,
It was grate chating to you & watching the demos,
have a well deserved rest,
Kat.

hazel said...

Your new stamps are great. Lovely to see you at Ally Pally.
xxx Hazel.

Helen said...

Hope you've got your feet up and are having a nice rest! Good to see you on Saturday.

Pam said...

Your new image stamps are fabulous! Just may have to do some shopping! :)
Pam

Sid said...

Fab stamps and UTEE piece !! Now get some rest !!

craftytrog said...

Love the new stamps Jennie, can't wait to get working with them! Great to see you at the show! xx