Friday, April 01, 2011

New product !

I cannot tell you how excited I am about our new product! It has been almost a whole year in production, and today we are finally launching it!
Welcome to

It will solve all your stamping problems, and your mistakes will never be seen!  Perfect stamping and positioning is guaranteed! We are even launching a new range of Invizee inks , which co-ordinate perfectly with the new range of stamps. There are 10 gorgeous images available from April 31st. In order to guarantee that you don't miss out on this wonderful new concept, place your order now here!
Have a very Creatively Invizee day!

17 comments:

Minxy said...

Will you be excepting invizee'ble money!

Lynn W. said...

I can see you're enjoying April Fools' Day! It was the reference to April 31st that made me suspect that all was not as it seems!

Thanks for making me smile.

Lynn Wild

Jan Hennings said...

Looks like I might need another necessary gadget :)

Unknown said...

No images to see oh there isn't suppose to be der! fell for that one

Rosemary said...

I have placed my order - but you can't see it of course!

jolande said...

Yes yes...it's amazing. Wish it was true hahahahaha

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

April Fool's to you too. How clever.

Kate said...

lol!

Helen said...

ROFL

Kaz Hall said...

Love it!!! lol x

Jan said...

OMG!! Do I feeel stupid or WOT!!

Joanne said...

And a very happy April Fools Day to you too. Can't believe I just clicked the link to see the product
der!!!!!!
Hugs Joanne xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Ha hA :)

Artyjen said...

Yep! You got me!!! Pinch and a punch to you too! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Jennie Atkinson said...

Ha ha - a good one!!

Eiglas said...

I prefer number three...a superior design and very versatile.... you would never see the seams....
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Sheelagh Tomsett said...

Jennie you are wicked, I own up to actually clicking on it before the penny dropped. Thanks for the laugh!
Sheelagh