Monday, April 25, 2011

1234...time to myself....

One thing I love about the long bank holiday weekends, is that I am not technically working, that I can please myself, that the sun shines, and that I can fiddle with *stuff*. This weekend has gone by in a flash, and I have fiddled on my desk, tidied up my shed, and spent some time relaxing....haha.. me relax?... that's falling asleep on the sofa!
This little piece is one the smallest of the mini canvases, and I have distress stained it, stamped on tissue paper, added watch pieces, and the numbers are a find from eBay that are slot together numbers for prices ( remember them?) that I cut the backs off with Tim's magic scissors, and the whole lot is multi mediumed together.. oh what did we do before it?!!!


I have another day sorting out the stuff found in the shed for eBay.. lots of goodies.. ( may be in 2/3/4 lots ..email me for details) and trying to tidy up the bottle filled desk before cracking open the Pimms! First BBQ of the year later!! lol please don't rain!
Hope you having a Creative day..
Hugs
 

9 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful work :)

Sid said...

Fab colours Jennie....enjoy your BBQ !!

Unknown said...

Great colours ... I know ... why not skip the barbie and come round here and sort my stuff out for me too :0)

Jan Hennings said...

Great projects and hope you got to grill!

Chicken Licken said...

Ooo like that! Teeny tiny!

Gillian .... said...

Glad your having some time to relax and play, love the colour combo, enjoy the barbie:)

craftytrog said...

A fab piece of mini art! x

craftimamma said...

Great mini art Jennie. Everyone seems to be doing blue this weekend. It must be all the fab blue skies, lol!

I know what you mean about relaxing. If I just 'sit', 5 minutes and I'm asleep and then can't sleep at the proper time, darn it!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Artyjen said...

Enjoy the Pimms! Have one (or two!) for me! ;)
xoxo Sioux