Sunday, April 17, 2011

Waxing on.. waxing off..

Yesterday I took a workshop at Pickleberry Papercrafts using wax and The Meltpot, which if course is always the star of the show! What would I do without it? lol Thank you to everyone who came, it was a fun filled, chocolate and chat filled day, which produced some absolutely gorgeous artwork! We made a flip book, or in some cases a wall hanging.  I love working with wax, it is forgiving, and for altered art, just perfect!
Here are a few pictures from the day, and a few pictures of my piece too!



Don't forget I still have candy on offer, if you fancy a little flutter....
I am off to get hot and sweaty watching the London marathon (on tv of course!)
Have a Creative day!
Hugs

7 comments:

sparkles said...

Fabby day I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thankyou x
Barbara

Jan Hennings said...

Great album and it looks like they're all hard at work :)

whyducks said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I have got the pot, got the wax, but never been brave enough to try!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day. Really must try to make it to your shop as I've just found out its close to Reading. Always thought it was miles away. Don't know why!

bethann said...

this looks like fun, gotta admit i haven't ever plugged in my melt pot, this is great inspiration to get started.

bethann said...

this looks like fun, gotta admit i haven't ever plugged in my melt pot, this is great inspiration to get started.

craftytrog said...

Ooh! Very inspiring! Must try & get along to one of your classes again Jennie...always fun! xx