Friday, August 15, 2008

An Unlucky Break

Hello everyone,

I have some bad news for you all.

Jennie has fallen and broken her arm today, bless her, she is in agony and I know I kept telling her to take a break but I didn't mean literally!

As a result of this, whilst the online store at The Artistic Stamper will be open as usual for business, it may take a few days to get your orders out to you....but rest assured that it is business as usual.... Jennie has asked me to pass on this message to you and I am sure that you will all join me in wishing her a very speedy recovery and send her a massive big hug too.

Thanks

Hels
Creative Team Co-Ordinator.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Oh poor Jennie! Let's hope she's not out of action for too long. I hope she was doing something really adventurous at the time (or at least has a good story ready :-))Does that mean it's not a good time to ask if there will be a workshop at Ally Pally again this time? Take it easy, Jennie and be good to yourself.

Julie Allain said...

Oh no poor Jennie

Sending lots of cyber hugs ((((Jennie)))) xx

Kate T said...

get well soon! xxxx
Kate SBS 19.

Kate T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh Jennie - sorry to hear bout this - wishing you a speedy recovery hun!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jennie - hope she feels better soon. As Jo says hope there's a good story to go with her woes ....

Calv said...

I thought I was the clumsy crafter around here!? :) My first time looking around your blog, there are some gorgeous projects and makes here.

Look after that arm Jennie, wishing you a speedy recovery.