Saturday, August 02, 2008

Winner of The Christmas in July Challenge

Apologies for not blogging this yesterday, but it has been one of those weeks, when other events have taken over blogging! My dear daughter went to Israel yesterday to stay with her Grandma. It was a ridiculously early flight, and we had to be at Stansted at 7.30am! That meant me getting up at 5 to be at hers' at 6.15am. This time she had her passport, suitcase, and laptop,and true to form, she also had 3 large black bags of washing ( ........could I just wash it all for her!!), and boxes of stuff she doesn't need anymore to store for her at home! So while she is away I shall be washing and drying and folding- I don't do ironing! I have discovered over the years if you pile all the washing neatly it irons itself!!!!

On another happy note, the winner of The Christmas in July blog Challenge is....drum roll

Mezza.

Congratulations! Please email me your address so Hel's gorgeous Canvas can wing its way to you.

Later this month on the 17th August I have a NEW BLOG CHALLENGE starting up. It will be every 2 weeks, and I hope it wil get your creative juices working, as it is no ordinary challenge. There will be blog candy too! So keep checking back.

Happy Stamping


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mezza - what a fab prize!!
Thank you for featuring my blog Jennie - I'm honoured!!
Looking forward to the new challenge - sounds very intriguing!!