Monday, September 28, 2009

A Bucket full of Roses!

I finally feel a bit more human, and have recovered from Ally Pally. It was a fab show , as always, with lots of friendly familiar faces, and great fun!
Hels and I demoed , the new Mabel stamps, and made lots of grungepaper roses and flowers using the Flower Power stamps and backgrounds. It is always hard work getting ready for a show, loading the van, unloading the van, setting up a mini shop, making sure we have everything. I always forget something, and this time was no exception...£1 coins and the rolls for the credit card machine! Hels rescued us with her stash of £1 coins and my friends from Craftynotions with the credit card rolls. Thank you :)
Here are a few of the flowers we made using alcohol inks, Claudine's studio paints , and of course grungepaper!




Now all I have to do is get ready for Artisan this coming weekend, and if you are thinking of being there, I am taking a workshop making a grungepaper flower picture frame. It should be great fun!
Off now to take a rest in front of the telly....
Have a great evening

8 comments:

Andrea said...

loving the flowers Jennie and the colours are wonderful x

Anonymous said...

Those flowers look stunning, such vibrant colours! It was great to see you and Hels, hope you manage to rest a bit before Artisan! xx

Merry said...

Those flowers are wonderful.

Hels Sheridan said...

Was a great show hun...loved demo-ing those Grungepaper roses...think they are my favourite things at the moment LOL
Enjoy your rest! x

Sid said...

Glad the show went well and the flowers are all lovely!!

Crafting Queen said...

Glad you sorted out the small snags and had a good show. Love the flowers. Anesha :-)

Carol said...

These flowers are gorgeous, glad you had fun at Ally Pally, I couldn't come along, maybe next year. Good luck this weekend, think I will have to get some of this Grungepaper as I am decorating some boxed at the mo and these would look lovely on them. x

Lyneen said...

These are beautiful, I wish I could take a class from you!