Friday, September 18, 2009

Crackle your way to Paris!

Such a silly title, but very apt as I made a crackled tag using the NEW Clear Rock Candy Distress Paint, which arrived in my hands yesterday! It works a treat, and is so easy to use. Just brush it on over any surface, but I do recommend that you use a thicker card or paper as my first attempts at a tag were more than a little curled! I distressed inked the chipboard tag with Vintage photo round the edges, and Tattered Rose, and stamped in Cranberry and Cobalt archival inks. A Fragment tile emphasised the little words from Mr Holtz, and the Paris stamp is one from a French comapny called Absolument Scrap.  Everything used except the Paris stamp are available from The Artistic Stamper

Have a cracking evening wherever you are!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great tag Jennie ... and yummy Crackle ... which I neeeeeeeed! I see you have had a fab new delivery today :0)

Sid said...

Lovely stuff Jennie, wondered what you would think about the crackle finish.......obviously you love it !!

Hels Sheridan said...

I cannot WAIT to get my hands on that Cracklepaint and I need it NOW!!!! Love the tag, has a great texture :O))

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovely tag, I,ve been wanting to get some of this, how fun

Nicks said...

will you have any of this at Ally Pally??

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! I have to check out that Distress paint. It looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant tag Jennie! Mmmm! Might have to go shopping!! xx

Art By Wanda said...

Love the Rock Candy crackle paint!!! And your tag is fabulous!!