Wednesday, September 02, 2009

September is full of good things...

I cannot believe September is with us, it only seems like yesterday was June! I am so much a morning person, and more often than not wake up before the birds, and now it is dark until about 6am, horrid! I generally like to do my creating in the natural light, so my days are now numbered so to speak!! What sort of person are you night or day? Here at the home of The Artistic Stamper we have a great new set of stamps coming to you at the end of September, I am just crossing the t's and dotting the i's on them while I type, and I am absolutely positive that you will love them when you see them! Watch this space! In the meantime, Nicky, has created a fab mini canvas over on her blog using the Flower Power stamps. I just love these stamps, very versatile as well as perfect size for grungepaper roses. I have extended the call for the Creative Team for another week to give more of you a chance to enter, well that is if you would like to, of course. You will get to play with all of our stamps, and spend time making ART!
I have a very busy day, or should I say morning in front of me, so have a good day
Hugs

4 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

cant wait to see the new stamps,
that mini canvase is delish,
hugs
Angie

Nicks said...

Oh deffo an early person but then I have been known to pop into my craft room on the way to bed to turn off the lights and then re-emerge a few hours later.... mind you by then it is morning!

whyducks said...

Didn't she do well. I loved the art work.
I am not a morning person, or an evening person and mostly I doze at lunch time!
Do we get to guess at what the stamps are. Because when, on the rare occasions I am awake, I love to craft.

Laura said...

Love it. Looks so fresh.