Friday, February 12, 2010

A little interlude..

Where has this week gone? I blinked and it is Friday! Can anyone explain to me the vagaries of missing days? lol I guess I have just been busy making stamps, and filling orders, and prepping workshops! I only blinked...doh! I have been so busy, that no artwork has been made, and I feel bereft of creativity, but never mind, here is a piece that I made at CHA on the 7 Gypsies booth. It was such fun making this piece and this is where I met Gerrie, who I just love and who is so full of life! Check out her version of a Mabel stamp.
and then we stopped by Crafty Chicas stand, and played with feathers and glitter and got thoroughly messy! This was a fun piece!
This weekend I have lots going on, as there is a brilliant blog hop tomorrow, and a new challenge too! oh, and my workshop which I will try to remember to take photos of ...just have to tell the brain cells to take the camera! Oh and there is  free postage too on the website this weekend WORLDWIDE! Did I tell you about the new stamps? Lace! Yummy, check them out here!
Don't forget to pop back on here tomorrow afternoon after 3pm!
See you then
Hugs

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely - how I envy all your make and takes - CHA sounds just like heaven for a crafter

Debby said...

This is great! Sounds like CHA would have been so much fun..
debby

Claireabelle said...

2 fabulous makes Jennie!
x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh - loving your new lace stamps Jennie! Will there be a large square one as well please?

Lynn Wild

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Luvie hugs across the miles for Valentines day from me to you, now I gotta' go shop! cuz I know you did htis just for me! lol

whyducks said...

Two wonderful takes Jennie. Have fun this week end, wish I was going. x

Lucy Edmondson said...

I love what you made, Jennie! And I love the new Lace stamps! My students are crazy about your new Twenties stamps,

Lucy x

Sid said...

Brilliant pieces, great stuff !!

Hels Sheridan said...

Looks like you have had the same kind of week as I have had...and...first of all before i forget...thank you hun, Postie brought me a lovely pressy this morning...and I love it loads...been out all day so not had chance to call...and...the vagaries of missing days...basically, what happens is that you get all prepared for a week, and then on Monday when you go to bed the Time Gremlin hits the FF button and hey presto! It is Friday already..or in my case now..Saturday LOL
Hugs xx

Hazel said...

Yummy crafting - CHA does fab x