Saturday, February 20, 2010

Timed Out-updated!

This is a rather appropriate title as The Artistic Stamper website has some server issues at the moment, and consequently may be rather slow to load, but never fear we have a back up site at http://www.theartisticstamper.co.uk/, but if you buy you need to use the back arrow rather than the continue shopping button! All the new distress inkpads are on their way to me and will be here next week, so you can pre-order those too! For Tim Holtz idea-ology I have put the link pages on the sidebar as the main page to these didn't load properly...grrr. Hopefully all will be fixed later today! It is now fixed! YAH! And as a special, Sarah Lawrence of Karantha fame has let me pre-release her new stamps a day early, and boy are they gorgeous! Check them out here.
I had hoped this week would be gentle with me , but it has gone by in a flash, but I did get some artwork done, and over on Gingersnaps, they let me do a post..( did they know what they were in for , I wonder! lol) . This is the piece I did for them, so go check out how I did it.
Have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow with something new and stunning! hehe just to keep you guessing....lol

14 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohhhh very Steampunk Jennie, Thanks for stopping by my new site! I'm off to see how you did it!

You have been a wonderful sponsor and we all Love you!!!!!

Nikki said...

This is just Fantastic look at all those parts and details any one who collects clocks would LOVE This
thanks for sharing
hugs Nikki

Minxy said...

Oh errr... thats looks proper cool, off now to check out your post over there :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Love that new cog mold...need one NOW! Fab colours x

Calv said...

Lovely artwork there Jennie, i agree with Hels, that cog mold is fantastic.

Helen said...

Gorgeous, have read the post for the method and it's certainly something I will be trying. Thanks for the tutorial. Will be back tomorrow to see what you've got cooking!

Net said...

Oooh like those stamps jennie.

That piece is fab - I wouldn't where to start!

whyducks said...

Spot on Jenniex

Chris said...

Wow, Jennie, this is fabulous.

Sid said...

Very complex and steamP !! Loving it !

Debby said...

Your art is amazing & magnificent and I an truly honored to have been playing with your stamps this month. It has turned in to a total love affair. Love love love your beeswax piece. Wowza!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Wow Jennie, that piece is fantastic :)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is just way kewl...da Bomb GF! gotta go check out the how-to's...hugz

Kate said...

Really gorgeous Jennie :)