Sunday, February 21, 2010

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

This week, a gorgeous surprise came to me in the form of some wonderful coloured utee , namely from Crafty Notions. These gorgeous coloured utees are being released today at the Birmingham Trade show, Stitches, and I am the proud owner of a set of them! I did a little sampler of some of the colours , and am in love with the blue, oh and the pink, and the yellow....lol
I just triple embossed very thick card with the powders, and then just stamped directly into the melted utee, with no release agent with the new Karantha stamps.


I will definitely be having some of these in the shop as soon as they are ready to ship.
Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

Sid said...

Lovely coloured UTEE and your tiles look fab Jennie !

The Scrappy Tree said...

How fab is that!! I love the light blue!

Rosemary said...

Oh Jenny they are gorgeous, what great colours and I love those stamps

Amanda said...

What gorgeous colours and they look great with the stamps too.

Minxy said...

Oh what yummy colours, and the images are way cool too

Unknown said...

These sure brightened up a miserable dayhere - love them

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Colors are just devine! I'm a greenie!

Julie Ranae said...

Another part of missing my store was getting the new goodies!

Congratulations on 400 followers by the way : )

DLSarmywife said...

OMG these UTEE colors are amazing!!!

BTW there is a little bit of Sunshine for you over on my blog! =D