Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tim Flower

While I was at CHA, I did several make and takes, which I have brought back to show you. This is a flower that I made with Tim,( as Linda would say the man who could run a marathon while distress stickling and cutting grungepaper at the same time! lol) using all the new Distress inks, which are just gorgeous colours! The flower is one of the new Sissix dies available soon :). The flower shapes are Grungepaper and covered in old paper from a book, and we used the new distress colours to colour them . I used barn Door Spun Sugar and Rusty HInge. All the elements were covered in rock candy distress stickles, and glued together with Glossy Accents, and then the Type Charm was added to a Tie tack and used to attach all the bits together. The little charm is Vintaj.
Back tomorrow with another piece I made from Idea-ology pieces :)
Have fun Creating, and if you would like to pre-order the new distress inks please email me.

23 comments:

Kath said...

Love the flower Jennie.New colours look good too.

Anne Jagger said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!

helen said...

Beautiful. I have such a long wish list.....!!!

helen said...

Beautiful. I have such a long wish list.....!!!

Julie Ranae said...

OK...stop it! I haven't made the roses yet, now this?!!! : )

Really beautiful piece, Jennie!

Lori said...

This is an awesome make and take! I love the colors you chose! Gotta get that die....

Jan Hennings said...

Great flower and the new colors are yet another thing to add to my wish list!!

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous flower. Lucky you getting to make it with Tim! I think the new colours are all going to be must-haves.

Chris said...

Gorgeous colours and gorgeous flower dies. Love the Vintaj charm and type charm, great finishing touch.

Artyjen said...

Love the colours....and the shapes for the flowers are fab too.
xoxo

Sid said...

Gorgeous flower Jennie ! Looks fantastic....love the metal embellies.

Hels Sheridan said...

Tim who??? ROFL....fab flower, neeed those new inks..like now!! hugs x

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is beautiful, Jennie,

Lucy x

Anita said...

Wow! This is amazing! TFS!

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh how fun! It must have been great to meet Tim! You didn't happen to pop him in your suitcase to take home did you? LOL

Amy said...

I love this flower. You're my new stamping hero, just so you know. :)

joanne wardle said...

love it! very excited about the new colours

Anonymous said...

So pretty

Carol said...

I love this and have yet not used my grungepaper, but I love this idea.

Great work!

Ellen said...

a gorgeous flower, the colours are so nice and I love the shape of them .

my grungepaper is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the dies

lisa said...

What a gorgeous flower. I can't wait for Tim's new dies and embossing folders to be available, they look stunning.
Don't the new disteress inks have fabulous names!

Lisax

cockney blonde said...

Love this flower, x

The Scrappy Tree said...

How GORGEOUS :)