Saturday, January 01, 2011

All the ones! 1.1.11

Welcome to the year 2011! I love that today is all the ones! I am sure that will make a good omen for the coming year! To kick start 2011 we have a new blog challenge on the Creative Team blog featuring "Things with Wings" . I have started off the year making a tag, and although I rarely make resolutions...mine this year is to attempt to blog every day! Hahaha!! I bet I break that resolution tomorrow!!
Anyway, I have created, I have blogged, I have entered our challenge, even though I cannot win! please come and join me.. I hate being alone! lol I actually used Maya Road chipboard which is on sale here until Monday 3rd January... covered in dabbers and stamped on with the open sequin stamp ( still my favourite stamp!)

Looking forward to seeing your art, and for great inspiration check out the Creative Team's gorgeous pieces here!
Have a very Happy and Creative 1.1.11
Hugs

8 comments:

Minxy said...

Happy New Year Jennie, Here's to a crackin year, good luck with your blogging resolution x

Helen said...

Happy New Year. May it be healthy, crafty and happy in whichever order you care to put them!!

Terry said...

Fabulous challenge project! Love the birdcage die! Best of everything to you in 2011!

Artyjen said...

Happy New Year! Resolutions never work for me...but good luck with the daily blog post ;)
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

Great tag Jennie! Hope you manage to keep that resolution! Happy new year! xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great piece Jennie, love the birds. Just noticed from Facebook you have the same birthday as me lol. Hope you have a fab time . Tracy x

Gillian .... said...

Happy New Year Jennie, hope 2011 continues to be a creative one for you. Loving the birdcage tag, dies & machine still on my wishlist x

Neet said...

Think I commented on my blog re the date and then realised that on the 11th it will be all the ones again. Similarly will happen twice in November.

Happy New Year.