Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Designer of Dreams...

I have been busy doing nothing for the past few days!! Well that is not strictly true, but I haven't really made any art, even though I have desperately wanted to! Not sure if the mojo was on holiday with all his friends... or just hiding in a dark place in my studio!
At the moment, The Artistic Stamper has a sale on of Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 stamps.. and I thought what better way to kick start my creativity than to make an ATC using some of her stamps! I used the Manila ATC's from Ranger, and then added a smoosh of Distress ink in 3 colours, stamped Wendy's brilliant little tiny words using a distress ink. This makes them lighter than if you stamped with black, and then added the leaves and stalks from "Make Mine Mini Art" , and the words "Designer of Dreams" ( including the mini background from "Botanical Art". Loving that the Maya Road Bingo Motifs fit so well!

Have a very Creative Day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab ATC Jennie! xx

whyducks said...

That is so lovely Jennie.

Helen said...

Nice, very nice! Am hoping your post will have arrived by the time I get home, got a "despatched" email yesterday, hurrah!

BA said...

wonderful atc jennie
xoxo BA

Tina Connolly said...

Nice sentiment, and a lovely ATC.

Minxy said...

Lovely piece of dinky art :D

Lori said...

Love it! And how did I NOT know that Maya Road came out with motif Bingo pieces? lol! Those are very cool!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful piece. It's very elegant and bold at the same time. I love the way you used the bingo tile things. Just fabulous.

Sid said...

Lovely ATC Jennie !!

Anonymous said...

Fab ATC! Great design, Jennie!

Vic said...

Sweet!!

donna said...

Beautiful card!