Friday, January 21, 2011

February is coming!

I know we aren't even in the last week of January yet, but I just had to show you February! Month of love, free stamps ( we have designed the free stamp on the front of Craft Stamper next month!), and lots of new goodies from your favourite companies!
 I have a workshop at Pickleberry tomorrow which is making a calendar using Ranger techniques ( it got delayed from last month), and just thought February is so full of wonderful things, I would show that page. I used the embossing batik effect on this page, and Claudine's gorgeous stamps, a smooch of distress ink, and February is ready for whatever it holds!

For those of you who love Mr Holtz, we have just got in some of his hoodys and his aprons, and these are limited stock, so go have a peek at loveliness! You can even win one in my birthday blog post here! It ends on Sunday!
I have lots to do today, so must get on, and get moving!
Have a very Creative Day
Hugs

8 comments:

Mariannes gjenbruk said...

I got my stamps yesterday ;-) Thank you so much!! Today I have to take time to play.....;-)

Rosemary said...

..and that is just one of the pages we will be doing. So looking forward to it now. See you tomorrow Jennie

Helen said...

Am so hoping I win a hoodie, but may just have to buy the apron.... or do I keep my pennies for stash - got a very long shopping list, lol! Love the February page - how organised you are.

Joanne said...

Smashing page. Like that.

Pam said...

I really like the calendar page! I think we all want one of Tim's sweatshirts!!
Pam

Jan Hennings said...

Great calendar page :) I'd like to see a page for MAY...like Springtime :) Our actual temp here in IA is -13..not counting the wind chill!

Sid said...

Super batik effect !!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This iss such a kewl tech to use on a page, luv it!