Saturday, January 29, 2011

Creating Hearts!

After Christmas comes Valentine's Day, and I was asked by The Scrappy Tree if I would create something for their Create a Heart for Hope challenge , and of course how could I refuse! So I got my thinking cap on , and here is what I came up with the Love bag!

The bag  is tiny and I stencilled it with Ranger's Color Wash, and Perfect Pearls Mists, added a Sticky Back canvas heart which I embossed with Distress embossing powder in red, and added grungepaper wings and crown from Tim's Sizzix die. The letters are metal.

You can bid on this on eBay here, and all proceeds go to Save The Children-Haiti Relief. There are some absolutely fabulous other items for auction, so check out their other items too!Don't be put off that the auction is in the USA. The Scrappy Tree are multi national, and the bag is here in the UK should you bid on it!
Have a happy Creative day!
Hugs

14 comments:

Unknown said...

waoooo :-))
bellissima !!

Netty said...

Oh wow its gorgeous. Annette x

Hels Sheridan said...

fab bag, loving those colours :O)) x

Lynn Stevens said...

Just adorable and what a wonderful thing to do. You rock!!!

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Jennie! What a lovely idea! xx

Pam said...

What a fabulous bag! You just gave me an idea for my next workshop!
Pam

Jan Hennings said...

Gorgeous!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Oh my! This is SO beautiful!! Thank you so much for your support Jennie :)

Gayle xx

Von said...

Fabby bag and love the colours you've used :)
Von

Minxy said...

A fantastic bag for a fantastic cause :D

Vic said...

Great little bag!

Jan said...

Wow.... FANTASTIC Jenny! Lovin' those colours too!

whyducks said...

Beautiful

Rika said...

What a lovely bag!