Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A creative time was had....

by all at the weekend! I just have to say thank you to all of my wonderful workshopees ( is that a word?..lol) who came and had an inky time with me at Jendeninks on the south coast. I had a great time teaching and demoing to everyone. I have to say thank you to Jennie and her family who put up with me..lol Here are a few pictures ( I even managed to use the panoramic view too!) from the class,



and some of the project we did on Sunday.


 I loved everyone's interpretation of it! Creativity indeed! I will be back on the South coast in June doing my favourite- alcohol inks and Meltpot!! yea!
Have a very creative day!

10 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Looks like GREAT fun!!!!!

Linda

Helen said...

Looks like a great workshop.

Sid said...

Fab creations at your class Jennie !!

Minxy said...

Looks like lots of fun was had, and i love what you created too, very fun, love the ickle covered cup :D

Pam said...

Makes me wish I lived close by to take one of your classes! Love the projects! We don't have classes like this where I live. Too bad, cause it looks like an awesome time!
Pam

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh how marvellous Jennie - would love to take a weekend of classes by you!

Jan Hennings said...

Looks like a great time and beautiful projects!

Daniele said...

looks like everyone was having fun, love the utte moulds
hugs

Netty said...

Am sure everyone had a great time Jennie as you are a terrific teacher with loads of patience. Annette x

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a fun project! Lucky people!

Lucy x