Sunday, January 02, 2011

A curious scribble stain!

Oh my! I have been very good, and today is my second post of the year on 2.1.11!!! lol ( if I post tomorrow it will be a miracle! ) Today for the first time for ages I have entered Linda's Compendium of Curiosities challenge with Tim's scribble stain technique. It being Sunday, and still the holidays here in the UK until Tuesday..I have to say I have been quite lazy and just made a very quickie tag using the technique found on page 34 of Compendium of Curiosities book. Stamps used Mr Holtz's with a little snippet of The Artistic Stamper open Sequin waste!

Thank you Linda for the inspiration and challenge.
Happy Creating!
Hugs x

12 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific tag Jennie and love your scribble stains and choice of stamps. Happy New Year, Annette x

Jan Hennings said...

Great tag..so unique and love the technique!

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh, that could be... a man and a charm... which could be... a Sunday sTamper... just saying ;o)) xx

Lori said...

Love this Jennie! Great use of that stamp, which I can never figure out how to use! lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenne. Happy New Year! Love this Tag. S x

Sid said...

Fab tag Jennie. Happy New Year !!

Unknown said...

Hi Jennie x You are certainly starting off as you mean to go on x Love the tag and a happy new year! x Leigh x

Minxy said...

Super tag Jennie, i keep wondering if i should get that stamp or not!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Love the stamps you used! x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Jennie, it's so great to see you, and happy, HAPPY New Year! I love your scribble stain distressed tag, and you've done a wonderful job demonstrating how something simple can look absolutely amazing and intricate. The colors are lovely, and David looks smashing with his Believe tag and the Sequin waste pattern!

I hope your holidays were amazing, and look forward to more projects and fun with you in 2011!

Pam said...

Wonderful use of the stamp image! I'm not good at all with stamping people in projects! Great background!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Love your tag! What a great design!