Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just a quickie!

Before I set off to my workshops at Jendenink! I have 2 very full days demoing and teaching, and am so looking forward to it.. just have to hope the satnav doesn't take me round the houses!! I have four new moulds by Karantha in the shop for you with more coming... These are just GORGEOUS, and I am in love with them, so if you want to go and have a peek... here is the page:)) PERFECT for UTEE!!

Have very Creative weekend, and if you are coming to the workshops, mine is a Starbucks Frappucinno cafe!! lol Back on Monday with photos! I have remembered my camera!
Hugs

7 comments:

Helen Pigott said...

Love these moulds Jennie, I just had to treat myself to a couple!
I have mentioned them on my blog, hope this is ok.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Pam said...

The mold looks fun to use, the piece almost looks like glass! I have never used Utee before. Guess I'm missing out!! Have fun at your classes!!

whyducks said...

Have a fun time Jennie and the mould is great x

Sid said...

Saw these on C&C, they look great !!

Lesley said...

Have a wonderful creative workshop weekend Jenny.
Never tried UTEE before, does it come in different colours? or is it clear? These moulds look like a lot of fun.
Lesley :)

Jackie said...

Had a great day and really enjoyed your workshop at Jendenink, loved the moulds, never used any before. Thankyou for your patience and inspiration.
Jackie x

MvM-design said...

That looks great!!!