Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Distressability!

Yesterday some of the Autumn Special Edition Distress inks arrived with lots more coming soon:) Of course I just had to have a quick play with them to see how the colours were, and ooh I am in love!  This is a very quick tag using the Tattered Leaves die ( cut out in chipboard, a tag ( what else did you expect!) and some of , (well almost all of the charms) from the Idea-ology Halloween set. I only used the Autumn colours, and they are just perfect together. The leaves are stamped on top in the same colour with the sequin waste, dots and mini dots.. and the ruler is from the Ephemera set.

I do still have some sets left , if you are thinking of pre-ordering them. The second batch are due in , in about 3 weeks
Hope you have a creative day.
Hugs

4 comments:

Fuchsia said...

I am so watching for the postie this week LOL
colors look fabby and juicy love it !

Ann B said...

Another Postman stalker here after I got your email to say my set was on it's way. Loved the colours when I first saw them and they look even better on your gorgeous tag.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is gorgeous, Jennie! Love those charms,

Lucy x

Fuchsia said...

Postie has been
Thank you thank you thank you xxx