Monday, September 26, 2011

A short interlude.....

I had every intention of blogging while I was languishing in the hotel room after the show at Ally Pally, but... my feet hurt sorely, and I got tempted out for a long cocktail with some friends...lol, so I saved the pictures for today!
These are the most wonderful pieces of artwork from our very illustrious Creative Team, which are now on display at the shows which we do. Thank you girls for providing them:))


The show was great as always, and I met lots of friends and made new ones, and saw some gorgeous artwork ( thanks for showing Debs!), and even had my photo taken...eeek were they sure!!!???? The van is now unpacked, and it is back down to the business of running a rubber stamp company...that is until the next time.....
Hope you have a very creative day.
P.S. it is the final day tomorrow to win blog candy from me...here
Hugs

3 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Lovely work ! I hope you had a good time at AP !

Sid said...

Glad it all went well for you, the long cocktail sounds good to me !!

Shazza said...

what lovely projects jennie, hope your feet have recovered x