Sunday, September 18, 2011

Have you ever been...

inspired by something, and then thought love the idea, but I can't do that? Well Nicky's so simple, so creative project for the Creative Team, so inspired Kate from Pickleberry yesterday, she made her own, and I sat down this morning for a few minutes , and made my version of her version of Minxy's version! How to get your creative juices flowing! Wonderful!



Stamps used Tim Holtz Mini Halloween  & Mini Halloween 2 , Mini Labels
Tissue Tape used Hobgoblin
How to make and do is here, and to Minxy , thank you for the inspiration! It has started my day off gloriously!
Have a creative day and if you get to try this technique, please show us.. we love to see what you have done :)
Hugs

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great creation, love the background colour with the images. :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Jennie, how fantastic!! AND, I was so happy to hear from you. I hope you're doing great!!
XO
Cindy

Kate said...

Love 'em! X

Jan Hennings said...

Love your version and how fun!

Sid said...

They look great Jennie !! Must find my doms !

KatzElbows said...

Spooky and fabulous.

And thanks for stopping by and commiserating with me on my missing pictures. I really appreciate it. Now I have to see if I have enough pennies for some new Halloween stamps!

Martina said...

Fantastic pieces of art!

Candy C said...

Wow!!! LOVE THESE!!! Love the background colors and the stamped images are awesome! <3 Candy

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love these, the small images work perfectly!