Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Too little time..too much to do...

Hello! I had so intended to create this week, but time sort of ran away with me, so I thought I would show you one of my videos . If you have never seen them , then prepare yourself for a laugh! Mal always films them and we often end up in fits of giggles, and then I have to start again! More often than not, I then have to edit them to try and take out the laughter , and the swearing! LOL It is a while since I made one, so I am scheduling time for us to make a couple more.. that will be in 2012!

I am getting ready for The Big Stamp And Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace this weekend, so it is a mad frenzy of packing and pricing new goodies. btw we are not on the exhibitor list for some reason, but we are The Stamp Connection stand no 52, I think....but don't quote me on that!  If you are coming please drop by us, say hello, you have to tap me on the shoulder ...or at least introduce yourself...I am the one getting inky fingers! LOL
Have a great Tuesday and let me know if you have watched the vids.

9 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I thought it was very professional, certainly for anyone scared of UTEE it's the perfect vid.
Good Luck at Ally Pally.

Pam said...

Your video is perfect! Love this technique too, endless possibilities!!
Pam

Janeyc49 said...

Enjoyed the video - love this technique. Have a good time at Ally Pally - afraid I shall miss this time, I think it is one of the better venues and am sorry to miss it this year.

2amscrapper said...

fabulous technique! thanks for the tutorial!

Artyjen said...

I am off to the show in Exeter but so wish I could make the journey to AP instead!!! Hope it all goes well.Thought the vid was great.
xoxo Sioux

My name is Cindy said...

You must have edited all the bloopers 'cos I couldn't see any!! Will be at AP on Sunday, hope to get a chance to say 'hi'. Cindy

Paula J Atkinson said...

Certainly seemed very professionally done to me.
UTEE is one product I have never really played with.

Jan Hennings said...

LOL...would love to watch one that hasn't been edited :)

Rosemary said...

I can imagine the uncut version would be pretty X rated LOL.

Nice to have you demonstrating in my home - thank you