Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dolly Daydreams!

Yesterday I was busy prepping my workshop for this Saturday at Pickleberry Papercrafts. I do like to be organised... me? organised...not much hope of that! But I thought I would show you a little peek of my Dolly Daydream! She is a vison of Autumnal beauty, and for those of you coming to Saturday's workshop, the world is your oyster...lots of alcohol inks, distress inks, sticky back canvas,  grungepaper, craft plastic, and shrink plastic! This was probably one of the most difficult pieces of mine to photograph, and with the absolutely gorgeous weather we had yesterday, I had to wait till the sun went down to photograph! Loving this heat!!
Here is the sneaky peek, and there are still a couple of places if you fancy a day out getting inky and messy with me! I promise I will show you the full mannequin after the workshop :))
Have a very creative day

9 comments:

Pam said...

Wow Jennie, that looks totally awesome!! Love the leaves dress!
Pam

Jan Hennings said...

she's looking good :)

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow ! I seriously wish i didn't live so far away :( I would loved to have been able to attend that workshop! I've alway wanted to try those manquins but never been brave enough!

It's just gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing :)

Jackie x

Rosemary said...

Oh wow that is looking wonderful, Can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Joanne said...

Oh crickey that's beautiful. Love the pleated tissue tape. Wow.
Hugs Joanne xx

Fuchsia said...

Oh WOW!
Stunning!

My name is Cindy said...

Love the colour, can't wait to see the finished project.

sparkles said...

WOW! Can't wait. Looking forward to this one
Barbara x

JoZart Designs said...

At first I thought it was you all dolled up in disguise!
JoZarty x