Sunday, July 04, 2010

It's a tad hot here!

Ok, I am certainly not complaining, in fact I LOVE it! the weather is hot, balmy, very SUNNY, but NOT the weather for stamping or crafting...but I did grab 2 little pieces of already alcohol inked card, add a stamped image, a couple of words from the girls paperie stickers, and set my mojo working! The first one is a flower from Graphistamp ( anyone remember them?) , and the sun is from American Art stamp. The flower didn't stamp too well ( not enough ink! doh!), but I kind of liked it. Just a simple pair of cards perfect for adding to gifts.
Happy 4th of July to my friends in the USA, and my candy is still up for grabs till midnight USA time, so post a comment to be in it to win it!

8 comments:

Sid said...

These look great. The flower stamp is lovely !

Hels Sheridan said...

Never heard of Graphistamp... are they still going?? Have a lovely day.. tis very very very hot here... so hot in fact that I am melting ROFL

Jan Hennings said...

love these and the flower is gorgeous!!

Janeyc49 said...

The flower stamp is gorgeous, love those inked backgrounds.

whyducks said...

Both beautiful Jennie. x

Von said...

Oh yes the flower stamp it lovely not hot here :(
and nice blue background :)
Von

Anonymous said...

Lovely backgrounds & stamping! Enjoy the sunshine Jennie! x

Debbie said...

Hi there! Love the stamps, was great catching up with you again. yes I am back, I posted a couple digital Pages that I recently completed...How have you been? I am doing great. Miss you guys! take care